6 Central Avenue
, BT80 8AJ
||6 Central Avenue, Cookstown
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hallway, Sitting Room, Open plan Kitchen/Living Area, Utility Room Three Bedrooms, Shower Room, Office, Garage/Storage
- First Floor: Bedroom 4 with dressing room; luxury bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double glazed windows
- Garage with roller door
- Front in tarmac with double entry
- Rear garden with paved & stoned area
- Rates £1697 PA (LPS NI 2023)
- C. 2238 Sq Ft
A fantastic four bed detached chalet bungalow in a quiet residential location and within walking distance to town centre and most amenities.
- Entrance Hallway
- PVC part glazed door and corner window. Tiled floor. Mahogany open tread stairs to first floor.
- Sitting Room
- 4.1m x 3.6m (13' 5" x 11' 10")
Front facing room with bay window. Ornate marble fireplace with gas fire. Ceiling cornice and centre moulding. Solid wood flooring.
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- 6.6m x 11m (21' 8" x 36' 1")
Double glass doors to the kitchen with high and low level high gloss units. Granite worktops. High level glazed units. Eye level oven. Hob with extractor fan and canopy. Fridge freezer and dishwasher. Island with granite worktop and adjoining glazed dining unit. Split level to living area - Cast iron stove. Feature ceiling with hidden lighting and floor lighting. Windows overlooking garden. Double doors to rear garden. Underfloor heating in kitchen and living area. Drop down Cinema screen (projector and sound system optional).
- Utility Room
- 2.5m x 5m (8' 2" x 16' 5")
Half glazed door into utility with fitted cupboards. Tiled floor.
- 2.5m x 6.5m (8' 2" x 21' 4")
Fitted units and tiled floor. Window overlooking gardens. CAT 5 Cabling. Glazed door to gardens.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.4m x 2.1m (11' 2" x 6' 11")
Front facing single bedroom with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
Rear facing double bedroom. Fully fitted bedroom units. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.5m x 3.3m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
Front facing double bedroom. Laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- 1.8m x 2.3m (5' 11" x 7' 7")
WC, WHB and corner shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Downlighters.
- Solid flooring. Airing cupboard. Feature wall lights and downlighters.
- Bedroom 4
- 6.9m x 5.2m (22' 8" x 17' 1")
Master bedroom - two dormer style windows with shutters. Feature ceiling with LED lighting. Adjoining sitting area, TV area with corner electric fire. Solid flooring. Adjoining dressing room with solid flooring.
- 4.6m x 3.6m (15' 1" x 11' 10")
Luxury bathroom to include WC and contemporary double wash hand basin unit. Feature centre floor Jacuzzi bath with fitted radio. Corner shower with glass panel. Tiled walls and wooden floor. Stainless steel wall radiator. Storage cupboards. Downlighters.
- Walk in Tylo sauna
- Rear gardens with stoned area, tiled and brick paved patio. Front in tarmac with double entry. Glazed lean to garage/storage area with roller door. Glazed garden storage room with oil tank.
- Blinds, light fittings, wheelie bins (blue,black,brown), curtains, curtain poles/rails, TV aerial, satellite dish, oven/hob, dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Projector and sound system. Fridge/freezer
- All photographs have been taken with a wide angle lens.
MORTGAGE ADVICE: STANLEY BEST ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
Important notice to purchasers - Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included in the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
6. Central Avenue,
Loy House, 82 Chapel Street,
72 Ballygittle Road,