33 Ferguy Heights
, BT80 8HU
||33 Ferguy Heights, Cookstown
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed uPVC windows
- Ground Floor: Garage; Utility Area; Storage area
- First floor: Entrance hallway; Living room; Kitchen / dining area
- Second Floor: Three bedrooms; Bathroom
- Exterior: Tarmac driveway; Enclosed patio area
- Rates: £903.95 pa (2023/34)
- 980 sq ft (LPS NI)
A fantastic newly refurbished three bedroom, three storey townhouse in a central location.
- Garage/Utility area
- 5m x 6m (16' 5" x 19' 8")
Driveway access to garage. Roller door. Power socket/lights. Separate utility area with low level units, plumbed for washing machine with space for tumble dryer. Access to rear garden. Internal stairs to kitchen.
- Entrance hallway
- 1.7m x 3.7m (5' 7" x 12' 2")
Wooden door. Wooden flooring. Phone point.
- Living room
- 3.5m x 4.1m (11' 6" x 13' 5")
Front facing living room. Wooden flooring. TV point. Fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen/dining area
- 5.4m x 2.8m (17' 9" x 9' 2")
Fully fitted kitchen with high and low level units, tiled between units. Stainless steel sink. Integrated oven/hob. Space for fridge & dishwasher. Vinyl flooring. Stairs to garage / utility area.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.6m x 2.8m (11' 10" x 9' 2")
Front facing double bedroom. Carpeted.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.2m x 2.7m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
Rear facing double bedroom. Carpeted.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.7m x 2.6m (8' 10" x 8' 6")
Front facing single bedroom. Carpeted.
- 2.6m x 1.6m (8' 6" x 5' 3")
Newly fitted bathroom. Tiled floors. Tiled walls. WHB in vanity unit. WC. Separate shower.
- Driveway to front with access to garage. Rear enclosed patio to rear.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE: STANLEY BEST ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
- All photographs have been taken with a wide angle lens
- Important notice to purchasers – Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included in the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.