29 Tullyodonnell Road
, BT70 3JE
||29 Tullyodonnell Road, Dungannon
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows
- GF: Entrance Hallway; Living room; Sitting room. Kitchen / dining area; Sun room; Rear hallway; Utility room; Shower room
- FF: Four double bedrooms, one with en-suite. Bathroom
- Exterior: Spacious site, large garage
- 3450 sq ft (LPS NI)
- Rates: £2152.25 (2023/24)
A stunning four bedroom detached residence set on a spacious site. This property was has been maintained to the highest of standards with a gated entrance and large garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway
- Wooden door with glazed side panels. Oak stairs leading to gallery landing. Tiled floor. Phone point.
- Living Room
- 4.9m x 4.5m (16' 1" x 14' 9")
Twin front facing windows. TV point. Laminate flooring. Fireplace with stove front. Spotlighting.
- Sitting Room
- 3.3m x 4.5m (10' 10" x 14' 9")
Twin front facing windows. Laminate flooring. Stove. TV point. Spotlighting.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level units. Sink. Tiled floor. Breakfast bar/kitchen island with sink. Space for American style fridge/freezer, double cooker & dishwasher. Open plan dining area with access to open plan Sun Room.
- Sun Room
- 6.3m x 3.6m (20' 8" x 11' 10")
Front and side facing sunroom. Tiled floor. TV point. Patio doors leading to rear garden. Open plan access from dining area.
- Utility Room
- 3.1m x 3m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
Low level units. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Beam vacuum system.
- Rear Hallway
- Door to rear garden. Cloakroom. Hotpress. Access to Shower Room.
- Shower Room
- 2.2m x 2.2m (7' 3" x 7' 3")
WC. WHB. Corner shower. Tiled floor.
- Wrap around gallery landing. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.4m x 4.4m (14' 5" x 14' 5")
Master bedroom. Laminate flooring. Rear facing. TV point. Twin walk in wardrobes. En-suite 1.1m x 3m: Shower. Tiled floor. WC. WHB
- Bedroom 2
- 4.2m x 4.3m (13' 9" x 14' 1")
Double bedroom. Rear facing. Laminate flooring. TV point. Walk-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.5m x 3.9m (14' 9" x 12' 10")
Front facing twin windows. TV point. Laminate flooring. Walk-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.5m x 3.4m (14' 9" x 11' 2")
Front facing twin windows. TV point. Laminate flooring.
- 3.2m x 3.4m (10' 6" x 11' 2")
Tiled floor. Bath. WC. WHB. Corner shower.
- 5.8m x 8.4m (19' 0" x 27' 7")
Excellent garage area. Roller door. Multiple power points. Boiler house area. WC with WHB. Second floor storage.
- Spacious gardens surround the property in lawn/stones. Driveway and parking area. Electric gates.
- Carpets. Blinds. Curtain poles. Dishwasher.
- Exclusions/optional extra
- Cooker. Fridge/freezer. Washing machine. Tumble dryer. Curtains. Furniture
- MORTGAGE ADVICE: STANLEY BEST ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
All photographs have been taken with a wide angle lens.
Important notice to purchasers – Stanley Best Estate Agents have not tested any systems, services or appliances at this property. Maps, plans and models are not to scale and measurements are approximate
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.