16 Riverbrook Mews
, BT45 7GD
||16 Riverbrook Mews, Moneymore
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Ground floor: Entrance hallway; living room; kitchen/dining area
- First floor: Three bedrooms; Bathroom
- Shared parking area to front, enclosed garden to rear
A fantastic three bedroom Townhouse that would be ideal for a first time buyer or investor.
- Enrtance Hallway
- 2.1m x 1.1m (6' 11" x 3' 7")
Composite door. Wooden flooring.
- Living room
- 3.6m x 5.3m (11' 10" x 17' 5")
Front facing room with bay window. Wooden flooring. Fireplace with open fire. TV point.
- 3.5m x 4.8m (11' 6" x 15' 9")
High and low level units tiled between. Stainless steel sink. Space for washing machine. Integrated oven, hob and fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Door to rear garden. W.C.
- Carpeted. Hotpress. Access to attic space.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.4m x 3.9m (11' 2" x 12' 10")
Master bedroom - Rear facing. Carpeted. Built in furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.1m x 3.9m (10' 2" x 12' 10")
Front facing double bedroom. Carpeted. Fitted walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.1m x 2.3m (6' 11" x 7' 7")
Front facing single bedroom. Laminate flooring.
- 1.9m x 2.7m (6' 3" x 8' 10")
Tiled floor. Tiled walls. WHB in vanity unit. W.C. Bath with hand held mixer shower attachment.
- Garden Shed.
- Oven/hob/Fridge/freezer. Washing machine
- Shared parking area to front. Enclosed rear garden in brick paving with raised BBQ area.
- All photographs have been taken with a wide angle lens.
MORTGAGE ADVICE: STANLEY BEST ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
Important notice to purchasers - Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included in the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.