119 Westland Road South
, BT80 8JN
||119 Westland Road South, Cookstown
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Large gardens to front and rear with tarmac driveway
- Estimated Rates: £1,211.85 (LPSNI)
- Estimated SqFt: 1385 (LPSNI)
Well maintained four bedroom detached bungalow with sunroom and garage set on a large site.
- Entrance Hallway
- 1.5m x 4.4m (4' 11" x 14' 5")
Part glazed uPVC door and side panel. wooden flooring. Phone point. Access to attic.
- Living Room
- 4m x 4.4m (13' 1" x 14' 5")
Front facing living room. Wooden flooring. TV point. Feature fireplace with open fire & back boiler (for hotwater only).
- 3.4m x 2.9m (11' 2" x 9' 6")
Fully fitted kitchen with high and low level units, tiled between. Tiled floor. Space for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for double cooker. Integrated fridge/freezer.
- Sun Room/dining room
- 3.9m x 4.6m (12' 10" x 15' 1")
Partially glazed. Patio doors leading to rear garden. Access from kitchen. TV point. Tiled floor. Spot lighting. Gas stove.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.5m x 4m (11' 6" x 13' 1")
Front facing double bedroom. Wooden flooring. TV point. Fireplace with previous open fire.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.3m x 3.1m (7' 7" x 10' 2")
Rear facing double bedroom. Wooden flooring. TV point. Hot press.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.3m x 3m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Rear facing double bedroom. Carpeted. TV point. Built in storage area.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.9m x 3.2m (9' 6" x 10' 6")
Front facing double bedroom. Carpeted. Tv point.
- Shower Room
- 1m x 1.9m (3' 3" x 6' 3")
WC. WHB. Tiled floor. Electric shower.
- 3m x 2m (9' 10" x 6' 7")
WC. WHB. Bath. Corner power shower. Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawn. Driveway and parking area to front and side with access to garage. South facing rear gardens in lawn with patio area. Coal shed. Garden shed.
- Inclusions: Carpets. Blinds. Garden shed. Curtain poles. Fridge/freezer.
Exclusions: Light fittings. Wheelie bins. Curtains. Dishwasher. Washing machine. Tumble dryer.
- MORTGAGE ADVICE: STANLEY BEST ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
- Important notice to purchasers – Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included in the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. All photographs have been taken with a wide angle lens
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.